Chris Wright

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Welcome Our Feature Writer; Joe Jenkins


As you know, I razzed Joe Jenkins a little in a previous blog about not writing enough. Well not only did it work, but he will be a feature writer here at IWEWIW! I'm so excited.


Joe is a professional journalist and he was a sports columnist for a paper in upstate NY. He's funny, insightful, and brilliant and the best part is, I rarely agree with him. He's my friend and former co-worker and I know a few members of his family. The Jenkins family is a huge sports family and although i've never been invited to thanksgiving dinner at their home, i'm sure that the conversations are colorful. Bears fans, Bills fans, Jets fans, Cubs fans, Pistons fans and God knows what else has provide world-class entertainment.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome, Mr. Joe Jenkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment